Friday, September 21, 2012

Research

I started this year with a dilemma of finding out what I truly want to do with my life and what type of field and career I want to specialize in. After a lot of thinking and figuring out what I enjoy the most, I realized that I'd like to do research towards pushing back the limits that society has set over the past hundred years on the human body in its abilities to perform, and this doesn't have to only deal with sports and athletics, but also with just how the human being has evolved. This being said, I am going to revamp this blog into speaking about rowing, performance, and results of my training in a research type of way. Hope everyone will learn from some new stuff. And feel free to comment about your opinions and other ways of doing things. It's all about keeping an open mind!

1 comment: