Friday, November 6, 2015

My Favorite Blogs at the Moment

Any type of creative content will affect your perspective throughout your daily/weekly routine. Whether it's a favorite show on Netflix, a book series, or simply just some vloggers you follow on Youtube, that content will continuously mold you and your thought process until you switch to something else.

With so much sweet stuff popping up on Youtube, Instagram, Blogs, Websites, it is difficult to process it all and just pick a few good creators that actually make you feel excited. For me, when I'm hung up on an idea, I like to pursue it at 110%, which means I'm not just going to consume that content, but also use it to my advantage and actually try it out or research about it.

I really enjoy vloggers and respect what they do, but sometimes you need to take a break from just sitting there and watching, and instead actually read someone's heart-felt words whether it's them trying to teach you how to cook, bashing other NFL teams, or simply trying to give you an objective view on sports. So without further ado, here are my Favorite Blogs at the Moment (in no specific order).

Living The Healthy Choice 
Pauline is a German food blogger that I found through Jack Harries (JacksGap) who simply makes delicious food which is not only healthy and most of the time vegan, but also just brilliant to look at.


I've tried some of the recipes while I was in Florida as well as in France, and I've had nothing but success. The feeling I get while I'm on this site is plain comfortable and no pressure to have to make something; I like it! On top of all that, her Instagram is off the charts!
Go check it out @livingthehealthychoice


Prolongation Sport
This blog is not your average "here are the results of last night's game" website and is composed of some great minds. Before you click away, let me just tell you that it is in French but we are working to publish some articles in English as well. Yes I said "we" (not Oui!), because I'm one of the writers. This team is made up of epidemiology  researchers that just want to give you a new perspective on sports whether they are big to the public eye or not. The blog has started to pick up in the last few months and is part of the top 10 sport blogs in France (waiting to see who wins). For me, it helps you understand another side of sports that you rarely see while being simple and interesting.




Beth Kennedy aka the Spice Girl is someone from my hometown who has completely evolved over the last year ever since she's been to Spain. At first, her genuine love for food and travel caught my eye and I knew that she would slowly but surely write some truly interesting pieces. The passion she has for the food she presents is most likely fueled by a San Sebastian wood oven fire. Even the simplest recipes look outstanding and make me hungry in class. Don't take your eyes off of her, because she might take off without you. Might I add that her Instagram is pretty neat too.
Go check her out @spiceeeegirl and give her some love.



A few weeks ago, my friend Matt wanted to scribble down some honest feelings about his Dolphins. Like most Miami Dolphin fans, he's disappointed year after year so what better way to blow off some steam than roasting his favorite seafood. I'm honestly amazed about how that team has been playing lately, but knew right away that he would kill it on his blog. His writing is almost like a great american comedy movie featuring Matt and his team. The plain-spoken words and the lack of self control to cuss out whoever isn't up to par is hilarious and truly lets all his buddies enjoy a good 5 mins of head nodding before and after each game. Even if you don't care about Miami or the NFL in general, it's still something you should see! 




At the moment, these are the creators that have caught my eye and have been part of my routine. I'm not going to lie, I have a million more Youtube videos and Netflix episodes to watch, but that comes nowhere near the pure enjoyment I get from these people's words. 



Much love


No comments:

Post a Comment