Thursday, December 15, 2011

15/12

Wow, I completely forgot how not being on a strict schedule is hard to do. Yes, I've planned what I need to do everyday but does that mean I will do it or find the right time during the day? And again, it has only been two days since I've been back and I'll find the groove. Plus seeing what my teammates do on a regular basis on our Facebook page keeps me somewhat motivated. I started the day with a 4 mile easy (8min/mile) run, then erging 2x30mins a little later today with a weight workout tonight.

To keep this post interesting here are my new blue lenses for my pink radar oakleys...enjoy!

Also if you are interested in a fun new rowing calendar, we've got a perfect one for Christmas. The name is The Men of the Saint John's, and you will be able to find it here:

http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/men-of-the-saint-johns-2012/18743686

If you use COUNTDOWN you will receive 25% off! Get it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment