Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Day Back

Some may have started early, others late, or not at all; I am starting today. Being a day late is not a big worry of mine. It was good to take a few days off to dwell on other things than rowing and of course working, which is why I stayed a few days extra in Jacksonville. I am now home in Melbourne and ready to get it on. I will be recording my pulses and times to see where I'm at in my training and seeing my progression throughout this whole month of vacation. Today's program is a little run, then weights, and then later on tonight will probably be a B1(low intensity erg workout).


On the side of this break, I am starting a new journey with my facial hair. I will not touch it one bit until I get back. Since I have to shave for work, this is the only time I am able to accomplish this. Hope it's majestic!  Here is 4 days in.

No comments:

Post a Comment